- The ability to build and leverage connections and accelerate career growth.
- A breakthrough digital product suite that helps women boost their networking power, career advancement and success.
- A solution for companies to proactively close the gender gap and leverage the financial rewards of a stronger, gender balanced leadership team.
A Critical Gap in Today’s Workforce
While 59 percent of the college-educated workforce are women, men continue to dominate senior management teams. Research has clearly shown that corporations that have a high percentage of women in senior management outperform companies with fewer women executives on a broad range of financial metrics. Increasing the presence of women in senior management roles has become a business imperative.
Earners of Undergraduate and Masters Degrees:
Companies with more Women Board Directors have:
- Higher Return on Equity 53%
- Higher Return on Sales 42%
- Higher Return on Invested Capital 42%
Yet women are only:
- Executive Officers 14%
- Top Earners 8.1%
- Fortune 500 CEOs 4.6%
NQuotient provides a cloud-based solution designed to help women accelerate their career through strategic development and leverage of intentional networks. Research demonstrates that women with strong networks deliver greater results and are better able to achieve their career goals. By partnering with NQuotient, companies provide their female employees the opportunity to grow professionally, increasing their visibility and preparedness for senior management roles. NQuotient offers a solution for companies to proactively close the gender gap and leverage the financial rewards of a stronger, gender balanced leadership team.
For more information, contact:
was most recently the CEO of Watermark, an executive women’s leadership organization based in Silicon Valley. Prior to that, she was the Chief Diversity Officer of Cisco Systems, following senior learning and development positions at American Express and AT&T.